Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Download the spreadsheet (link above) and you'll see that finally, I made it into a negative score: as league organiser, I feel it should be mandatory that I end up with a good score. If not, then surely it's a failure that I didn't skew the rules in my favour enough.

I had a great second round in HH tonight. Nothing special, really, but nothing went wrong. Steady and with a couple of good twos. I recovered from a horrendous drive on HH12 with a lovely second shot, S-bending past the big trees and tracking alongside the path-side trees to make for a safe finish. That felt nice.

As did a 67-pace approach on SP10. Throw. Bang. Hit the tree.

Enough of me, the night belonged to Steve. HH11. Throw.

"wow, that's straight."

"Really straight."

"....er. It's so straight, it might just..."

"Ohmigod, he's aced it."

Nice one Steve. Second ace of the summer, on the same hole as Mike.

Here's the scores:

Rank Name Score
1 Jonny -19
2 Mike -6
3 Neal -2
4 Andy -1
5 Rob 0
6 Bud 8
7 Steve 19
8 George 20
9 Pete 26

No comments: