Thursday, July 06, 2006

Cor blimey!
Things are getting a little tighter. As we all push our averages down, we're all in the negative or heading towards it.

Great night tonight: the weather broke, but we were spared the downpour that began when we finished.

Personally, another average-feeling round that came in 2-below. Always nice, particularly a huge shot on the final hole to recover from a shocking drive. Definitely the biggest intentionally-thrown double-helix I have ever managed, and it landed pretty much where I wanted it to.

I finally broke my jinx on our Theatre-toilet hole, too. Having always managed to throw it into the rough and end up with a four, a good drive and great putt finally saw a 2.

Enough about me.... Mike nearly aced HH11 again, and did a comedy jig as it sailed past.

Here's the scores:
Rank Name Score
1 Jonny -19
2 Mike -10
3 Neal -8
4 Andy -5
5 George -1
6 Rob 0
7 Steve 7
8 Bud 8
9 Pete 11

No comments: